Saturday, March 05, 2011

A Whole New World...

So. I've been thinking about it for like, forever, and never actually quite getting to the point of actually doing it - starting a blog, that is. I have to be honest and say that mostly I was (am) nervous about it because I have a habit of being all gung-ho about something and then just sort of getting distracted and letting it fizzle out. But like I said, I've been thinking of starting my own blog for I don't know how long, and so - in a moment of determination and possible madness - here I am, poking my head above the parapet and hoping it will all turn out ok. I have no real plan, so this will likely become a random collection of ramblings, musings and other bits and bobs from my life, but if you do happen to see me here, please stop and say hello because it is all just a tiny bit scary here all by myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment