Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The End Is Nigh

So yeah, I guess I didn't do very well with the blogging every day idea...that's not to say I've not been busy though .I feel like I've barely had a minute to myself. After having our offer accepted on the house we liked way back at the end of May I think it was, we finally exchanged contracts last Thursday. Yay! So that's all very exciting, although we're nervous about feeling to pleased until we have the keys in our hands...but fingers crossed and all being well, we'll be homeowners on August 26th. Just can't wait to get in there now and make it our own. The most pressing item on the 'to do' list right now though, is deciding whether to pay for removals, or to save a bit of money and just hire a van and move ourselves?! And then, of course, there's the packing...and packing....and packing...

No comments:

Post a Comment