Saturday, August 20, 2011

Stuck In The Middle

It's weird isn't it, how you can be super excited that something you've waited the longest time for is finally happening, but yet at the same time your head can't really get a proper hold on the idea. Or is that just me?! 

In exactly one week from now we should be picking up the keys to our new house (touch wood and fingers crossed). I'm so excited, and bursting with ideas for how we'll decorate, as well as a million and one other projects which I'll be able to get started or back on track with once we have our own space and can really make it our own and feel settled. All this excitement and looking forward and thinking "this time next week", and how much packing have I done? One box. It's probably because there's still a part of me that can't let go of the thought that it's not definite until we've got the keys in our hands, but I just can't get my brain to cotton on to any sense of urgency. Not good. 

Hopefully tomorrow will be a more productive day. In the meantime though, if any Packing Fairies would like to pay a visit whilst I'm snoozing tonight, they'd be more than welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment